среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

fa 18 hornet




Today got back promo results.
just want to praise the Lord for all He has done, pulling me through this year
no matter how bad my results may be, one thing i know, God is far greater, better and everything else above my circumstaces
and that Heapos;ll turn my mourning into dancing..

my results are really very bad...
if u knew about it, and u know how well i usually do for my studies, youapos;ll just be dumbfounded.
i donapos;t wish for the fever to be an excuse...
after all, if i know, i know, dunno is dunno.
the fever is just the body temperature being higher, thatapos;sall, what has it got to do with my scores.
and i donapos;t want to excuse my "donapos;t knows" because of the fever.
right now iapos;m just in a state of dilemma... To choose whatapos;s best for myself.

i ind all of my options has itapos;s pros and cons.
and i donapos;t really care about what people think of me should i choose choice A over choice B.
ultimately itapos;s my results that matter in the course of JC.
but is it worthwhile to do it, cos i seriously donapos;t know if itapos;s a foundation problem, or a writing problem, esp for physics.
i guess for econs, more or less itapos;s a writing problem, which i really do have to improve on....
but for chem i have no gauge at all, and itapos;s my weakest subject.
i donapos;t want to end up just passing my A lvls....

and my com chooses now to have an update, so i have to restart my com. Zzz.

advantage advertising accounting software, fa 18 hornet, fa 18 games, fa 18 game, fa 18, fa 14 tomcat.



Комментариев нет: