вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

distance time graphs worksheets




The kids are all bored this morning because the cable is out. Which means that the internet is out, and that makes me bored. So, I guess I should catch up on a few things. But, after yesterday I just want to sit and veg out. I watched my sister-in-lawapos;s two girls in addition to my five kids so that her, my wife and their mom could go spend the day together. I wish that I could get out of the house for the day. Just once. But, I am not going to hold my breath.

We had to turn our heat on last night because it got really cold yesterday and was supposed to get down to freezing. The back room and bedroom only have electric baseboard heaters. I didnapos;t know how long it had been since they were used last, but we had to use them. Once they heated up, they made an awful smell. This morning, the smell was gone but the rooms were nice and warm. I just have to remember to turn them off.

Tomorrow, we are supposed to go down to Phoenix and stay with my mom for two days. The kids have the next week off for fall break so we decided to go down to the Valley and take them to the state fair. We are going to try and take Sam, but I donapos;t know how she will fit and our bags. We want to go to the store down there and get some things that we canapos;t get up here. Also, we need to see if we can get J his cub scout uniform shirt. I am hoping that we will be able to go out with Chris and his wife one night, but I canapos;t call him with the internet down.

I was happy to get another 1Gig SD card and some new rechargeable batteries for my camera yesterday. The ones I had were two years old and wouldnapos;t hold a charge. The package says that you can charge them 1,000 times, but they donapos;t last anywhere near that.

beretta xx treme, distance time graphs worksheets, distance time problem, distance time problems, distance time travel.



Комментариев нет: