воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

caravanserai hotel morocco




I find myself slipping in the same patterns.
Sleep forever
Never sleep at all.
The crazier I feel
The more detached I am
The happier I become
And the more restless I am
So I stay awake for hours
till morning
and I toss and turn
and dream without really dreaming
and this is my life.
But I like it this way
being crazy fits me well
its who I am and what I know
and when i try to change
I become so deeply sad I dont even know
what or who or where
I find that really I am in love with me
and then someone makes me feel small
and I hide away all that good.
Its hard to show all your true colors
when your on to something that you cant put your finger on
like life is telling you a secret but you dont hear the words
and your suppose to be this thing
and the world around you tells you what you are is wrong
and you know your suppose to fight everyone
and you become lost.
But I think im in the right place now.
I feel like im heading where i need to be
Im ok with the roller coaster ride
and the moments of weakness
Because Im on to something wonderful
caravanserai hotel morocco, caravanserai hotel marrakesh, caravanserai hotel marrakech, caravanserai hotel, caravanserai darkside rg santana.



Комментариев нет: